Sunday, November 25, 2012

Monday, November 19, 2012


Dear Family,
 
This week, we had the blessing of watching T - the recent convert who was just baptized - receive a temple recommend!! It's amazing to think back on how only a few months ago she and her family weren't even coming to church; now she is baptized, an amazing example to her family and they are thriving. Attending the temple and doing service for others who can't do it for themselves is one of the greatest miracles of the restored gospel - and now she has a recommend, so she can do it! I felt like I was going to burst when I saw that happen yesterday, it made me so happy!
 
With Thanksgiving coming up (can you believe it??), what are you thankful for? I've been reading through my mission journal and it has helped me feel more and more grateful for the Savior, for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for the chance I have to serve a mission here around these incredible people. I've never felt closer to the Lord than on my mission; He is real, His teachings are real, and they are for everyone - right now, no matter where we are in the world.
 
I am grateful to be a part of such a wonderful family! Thank you for your love and examples to me. You're in my prayers - I love you! Happy Thanksgiving! :)
 
Love,
Sister Brinton

No comments:

Post a Comment