Dear Family,
It's transfer time, and my companion is leaving!
Has it been two transfers already? (That's the longest you can serve
with a companion in our mission.) I am so sad, I love this Sister so
much - but I am excited to serve with my new companion!
We've served around each other in neighboring areas, and she's been a
great example to me. I'm also amazed at how long I get to stay in this
area (this is the longest I've stayed anywhere) - but I'll definitely
take it! :) I love the people here and don't
want to leave!
We had a miracle happen yesterday - Brother P. came
to church! Yes!! He is the spouse of a member here, and it was his
first time coming! Sister W. also came, and it's the first time she's
been since moving to America over 30 years ago.
B., a woman we've been teaching who's coming back into the church, gave
Sister W. a ride - awesome! Look at those miracles!
Dad e-mailed me about sharing a list of
references/a Book of Mormon with someone, and asked for any further
suggestions on references to share with others - Preach My Gospel has it
(and anything for all your other Gospel-sharing needs)!
:) We often write this list on index cards (or type up ahead of time
and make copies of it to always have on hand) and give them with a Book
of Mormon to those interested in the church, inviting them to pick a
question they want to find an answer to and then
to read the reference listed.
Go to the Book of Mormon chapter in Preach My
Gospel, and look for the "Book of Mormon Answers Questions of the Soul"
list. If you give it to someone, I'd love to hear about it! Or any other
neat missionary experiences you're having! :)
Love you!
Love,
Sister Brinton
No comments:
Post a Comment