Re: Abby's post-Gen conference letter
Dear Family,
Isn't General Conference amazing?? I don't think
I'll ever get over that we get to hear from a living prophet and
apostles, men who are called by and speak for God. It's a modern day
miracle. (One of my favorites was this talk from the
Prophet:
http://www.lds.org/prophets- and-apostles/unto-all-the- world/obedience-brings- blessings?lang=eng I've
never had a stronger testimony of obedience than on my mission - I know
that obedience brings blessings! I love this principle of the gospel
so, so much.)
We witnessed a miracle this week - one of the
families we've been teaching came to Conference! The whole family! Ahhh I
loved it!! :) We'd just talked with them this past week about how
Christ's church had been restored, and that there
is a living prophet on the earth today - then they get to experience it
for themselves by listening to the prophet! It was so neat for us to
get to see it happen.
I found answers to questions I had and direction I
was seeking by listening to these inspired leaders this weekend. We can
receive revelation today, and we are! That is so incredible! I know that
what they share is from God - and I know
that anyone who listens to them will draw closer to the Lord and find
answers they are seeking, too.
I love you! Have a great week! :)
Love,
Sister Brinton
No comments:
Post a Comment