Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday, April 16, 2012


Dear Family,
I am so grateful to be here - being a missionary is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things this life has to offer. I love these people so much. I love watching them grow when they do the things the Lord has shown us we should. I love seeing how the Book of Mormon changes perspective, and then ultimately changes lives. It is the word of God - it was written by prophets of God.
Maybe I sound like a broken record, but I'll keep saying it because it keeps amazing me: this really is the Lord's work and I am amazed every day at the miracles we get to watch happen here. The Lord hears our prayers and blesses us, according to our dilligence and obedience in following His teachings.
I love you all, and love hearing about everything great you're doing in your lives. You're in my prayers; thank you for your prayers and support! Make this week a great one!
Love,
Sister Brinton


P.S. You see these everywhere... and I mean everywhere! (This barn is actually really close to our house haha!) Heavenly Father must know me really, really well :) I LOVE Wisconsin!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5c7ba73436&view=att&th=136bcb9cad159abc&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h13u159b0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-Wik_amIEY0KSU76S4sVwn&sadet=1345403542137&sads=osUiY-pOlgntap_vZWAJqqafkcA&sadssc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment