Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012


Dear Family,

Things are hectic - my companion has to go home tomorrow - but I love you and I'm grateful for your prayers and support for us, we've needed it. It is sad, but we are really grateful for a knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father who knows us and has our best interests in mind - we can have complete faith and trust in Him because He created us, He knows us best, and He knows what will make us happy! His plan really is perfect. "For behold, this is my work and my glory - to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." (Moses 1:39) He wants us to have all that He has - God's whole purpose is for us to be the happiest we can be; trials and all. That provides so much peace and hope, no matter what happens - it is so beautiful.

I love you all, you're in my prayers. Hope everyone's on the mend and healthy soon! Have a great week! :)

Love,
Sister Brinton

No comments:

Post a Comment