Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday, July 23, 2012


Dear Family,

I love hearing what everyone is up to - and I especially love the photos of the our newest stud muffin; he is one cute little guy! Am I a proud aunt? Youbetchya! (had to fit that in somewhere) :)

We are moving and shaking here - things are really getting up to speed in the work. We hadn't been able to go out much since I first got here - because of my last companion's health - but now we are. I love hitting the pavement! :)

Sorry this is so short, we're at the 15 minute computers today (new companion can't get a library card yet) - I love you! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Brinton

P.S. If you haven't read 3 Nephi 11 lately, I invite you to read it and picture yourself approaching Christ when He visits the people in the Americas. I love this chapter. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of every person that has been or will be on the earth, and that the Atonement He performed is real. It is the center of God's plan and the center of everything, and I don't have words that will do justice how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment