Dear Family,
We had such a neat experience this last week! We received a
referral that we went to go contact. She lived in an apartment complex
with several buildings that had a large clearing - lots of grass and
tall trees (Wisconsin is sooooo lush, green and beautiful) - in the
middle. As we walked up to where she lived, there was no one else around
- just a young boy who was playing in the middle of the clearing, who
didn't really seem to notice us. We tried knocking on C's door and while
we were waiting for a response, the young boy yelled to us, "C isn't
home." He was far away from where we were and my companion and I both
turned to look at each other because we wondered if we were hearing him
right - we were surprised he noticed us, and that he knew who we were
looking for. The boy then pointed to a building across the clearing. We
thanked him and went to the other apartment, and C answered the door.
She was surprised we had found her, but we talked and by the time we
were done making plans with her, the little boy was no longer playing
outside. I know that wasn't a coincidence! The Lord helped us find C
through that little boy, her neighbor. I am still so amazed at how His
hand really is in everything we do.
I love you all. Have a great week! Talk to you on Sunday!
Love,
Sister Brinton
No comments:
Post a Comment