Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday, July 9, 2012


Dear Family,

Oh my goodness, I am just so happy - congratulations, Jed & Sarah!! Little Reed is so handsome and the parents look great, too! (Sarah, nobody looks like that after giving birth - :) you're beautiful!) Thank you for sending the pictures and for letting me in on the experience. I can't wait to hear updates on how he is doing. It is so fun getting to be an aunt again, and realizing that there's another one on the way, too! Congrats, Carl & Gloria! I am so so happy for you too! :)

It's been a great, busy week in Racine! I am so grateful for prayer - I've gained a deeper understanding of it this past week especially. I love that we can have instant communication with our Heavenly Father anytime, anywhere - He loves us so much to have set it up that way. It really is "the act by which the will of the Father and the will of the child are brought into correspondence with each other" (Bible Dictionary, "Prayer"). I've felt and seen Heavenly Father answering my prayers - it humbles me that my prayers about even the smallest of things are heard and answered. I love getting to talk with Him - I don't know where I'd be without that communication. We've been praying for His help, and He's been giving it to us. We wouldn't be finding these people to teach or receiving referrals and guidance without it. I know He's listening, always.

Thank you for your prayers, and your examples to me. I love you and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Brinton

No comments:

Post a Comment